Sunday, November 21, 2004

A New Quiz

I tried to resist but, I just gotta know!!

when harry met sally
Everyone remembers the 'faked-orgasm-in-a-deli'
sequence from your kind of movie When Harry Met
Sally. It seems that you're falling for a buddy
or have already fallen for them. Uh-oh. You're
probably caught between the possibility of
having a great relationship and wrecking the
one you have now. You know what they say, it's
better to regret something you did than
something you didn't do.


What Romance Movie Best Represents Your Love Life?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

Sudhakar said...

1. 'faked-orgasm-in-a-deli': I remember the scene very much. It is Smitha's favourite scene in that film.

2. I like the quote "It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't do". Mmmmm.. Will do something and regret rather than not to try!

S m i t h a said...

Did u mean *me*..when u said Smitha?
Bcos u cant, i havent seen that movie yet! Well, not from the beginning of the movie.. both times! I dont even remember how the story goes... maybe we saw it together when i doped, and told u some things which i didnt realise i was saying!

Sudhakar said...

Smitha... If that's not u then mmmmm let me think I guess it's Gopi who told me that. If u happen to see that movie don't forget to stick on to the TV while this scene comes. It's real good one!!